The 10X Marketing Formula: The Blueprint To Getting Results
January 26, 2018
Is your content standing out and driving results for your business?
Are you creating content that differentiates from your competition?
This week on the podcast, we discuss the 10X marketing formula with Garrett Moon, of CoSchedule. This episode is jam packed with tons of great strategies, tactics, and tips that Garrett and his team have used to drive an email list with over 200,000 subscribers and rank as a top 25 product in the SaaS 1000 list. By listening to this episode, you’ll learn how the 10x Marketing Formula can help surpass traditional marketing techniques you may be using.
Let’s do this…
About the show:
The Social Media Social Hour is a podcast for marketers and entrepreneurs looking to get on the social media fast track. The podcast is an interview format, where each week I get up close and personal with top brands and influencers to talk social media, tech and online marketing. Each week I share tools that I personally use to help me with social media management, sales, marketing, accounts management, and productivity. The Social Media Social Hour is presented by Tack – Power your marketing with authentic content from customers and fans.
In this episode, here is what you’ll discover:
- How CoSchedule has climbed from having 0 to over two-hundred thousand email subscribers and ranked in the top 25 of the SaaS 1000 List.
- How the timing of your posts can affect response rate and search traffic.
- Why you should get rid of the “sidebar.”
- Why it is important to have good, evergreen content.
- Why you should focus on each page on your website doing one thing.
- How to avoid dead weight in the marketing process.
- How the 10x Marketing Formula can help surpass traditional marketing techniques.
- Why you should strive for blue oceans.
- How to turn a strategy into reality.
- How keywords can be a valuable asset to your marketing strategy and campaigns.
- Why you may need to get your hands dirty when creating content.
- Why it is important to spend quality time creating quality content.
Memorable quotes from Garrett:
- “Building that email list is one of the most important things we’ve done.”
- “Only have one call-to-action per page.”
- “When we create something, we ask ourselves how do we do something 10 times better?”
- “Our goal is to create the best damn piece of content on the internet.”
- “We’re trying to help organize every marketers’ lives, one calendar at a time.”
- “Pure knowledge bombs and gold.”
Items mentioned in the show:
- Tack – UGC Curation Tool
- 10X Marketing Formula Book, get Chapter 1 Free
- Contact Garrett and his company
- Contact Tyler