Snapchat For Business: 4 Ways Your Business Can Use Snapchat
June 5, 2015
Eager to learn more about Snapchat for business? Still in the dark on what Snapchat is or how it could play into your brands social media strategy?
It’s very likely you’ve seen more people talking about Snapchat lately, but have no idea how it can be beneficial to your business.
This week on the Social Media Social Hour podcast, I give you four ways your business can use Snapchat as part of your social media strategy.
About the show:
The Social Media Social Hour is a podcast for marketers and entrepreneurs looking to get on the social media fast track. The podcast is an interview format, where each week I get up close and personal with top brands and influencers to talk social media, tech and online marketing. Each week I also share tools that I personally use to help me with social media management, sales, marketing, accounts management, and productivity. The Social Media Social Hour is presented by Scoreboard Social.
Here’s how to use Snapchat for your business:
- Ability to show off day-to-day, behind the scenes look of your business
- No limit to the amount of content you can add to a story
- Similar to creating a live TV show
- Question and Answer
- Answer popular questions from audience
- Special offers and promotions
- Exclusive offers
- Utilize storytelling to show off company culture and attract new talent
“Snapchat gives you the power to capture 100% of your audience’s attention”
- Snapchat is the future of social media
- 71% of users are under the age of 25.
- 70% female
- 62% have a yearly income of $50,000 or less
- 18% of total social media users are on Snapchat
- 400 million total snaps daily
- 77% of college students use Snapchat daily
- 58% of college students would purchase a product from a brand that sent them a coupon on Snapchat
Snapchat users mentioned in the show:
Enjoy the podcast? Give us a rating or a review on iTunes!