Are you satisfied with your sales and marketing strategy?
Do you rely on exclusively on referrals for the growth of your business?
This week on the podcast, I’m joined by Chris Palmisano, VP of Sales & Marketing at Khorus Software, and we talk all about sales and marketing strategy. In this episode you’ll learn what a “sales stack” is, why having a CRM in place is critical in today’s market, and how to get your marketing and sales team working on collaboration. Plus, much more.
Let’s do this…
About the show:
The Social Media Social Hour is a podcast for marketers and entrepreneurs looking to get on the social media fast track. The podcast is an interview format, where each week I get up close and personal with top brands and influencers to talk social media, tech and online marketing. Each week I share tools that I personally use to help me with social media management, sales, marketing, accounts management, and productivity. The Social Media Social Hour is presented by Tack – Power your marketing with authentic content from customers and fans.
In this episode, here is what you’ll discover about sales and marketing strategy:
- What a “sales stack” is and how it is like a cake.
- Why having a CRM in place is critical for your sales and marketing strategy.
- What the pitfalls of not having a CRM are.
- Why a solid marketing plan is important in the world of sales.
- Why your content marketing team and sales teams will benefit from collaboration.
- How the online dating world shares similarities with the sales world.
- How relationships trump transactions.
- What a net promoter score is.
- What traditional sales and marketing techniques are still effective.
Sales and marketing strategy quotes from Chris:
- “Sales is changing.”
- “Get them in your funnel.”
- “The content educates the prospects.”
- “If someone is coming on a website to buy something that is very transactional…they still go on a journey.”
Items mentioned in the show about sales and marketing strategy:
- Tack – UGC Curation Tool
- Sales & Marketing Blogs Chris Recommends
- Twitter accounts about sales that Chris Recommends
- Contact Chris Palmisano
- Contact Tyler