The Keys To Managing Your Local Listings and Online Reputation
May 4, 2018
Are you properly managing your local listings and online reputation for your business?
Is your business the first result that pops up in an online search?
This week on the podcast, I’m joined by Rev Ciancio, burger enthusiast, and digital knowledge management expert, as he shows us the keys to managing your local listings and online reputation. You don’t want to miss this as we’ll dive into how critical it is for businesses to ensure that their digital listings are consistently monitored and optimized. In this episode, we’ll discuss what digital knowledge management is, how to optimize a company’s local listing and reputation management, and how the world of online search is changing.
Let’s do this…
About the show:
The Social Media Social Hour is a podcast for marketers and entrepreneurs looking to get on the social media fast track. The podcast is an interview format, where each week I get up close and personal with top brands and influencers to talk social media, tech and online marketing. Each week I share tools that I personally use to help me with social media management, sales, marketing, accounts management, and productivity. The Social Media Social Hour is presented by Tack – Power your marketing with authentic content from customers and fans.
In this episode, here is what you’ll discover about managing your local listings and online reputation:
- What local SEO is and why it matters.
- How to beat the search game.
- What digital knowledge management is and how it can impact your business.
- Why your business’ information needs to be up to date and under control.
- The importance of relevance, distance and prominence as it pertains to local search.
- How voice search is affecting and changing SEO.
- What an aggregator is and the issues it presents.
- What Yext is and how it solves critical problems that businesses struggle with.
- What a Detroit slider is.
Quotes from Rev on managing your local listings and online reputation:
- “Get that businesses’ information ready for the moment of intent.”
- “Prominence [is] the secret sauce of search.”
- “Customer service starts before somebody has ever visited your business.”
- “If you want to be optimized for voice search, you have to be doing digital knowledge management.”
- “A business can’t control the U.I. or the A.I., but they can control what the services say about them if they’re managing their information.”
- “Eat more cheeseburgers.”
Items mentioned in the show:
- Tack – UGC Curation Tool
- Contact Rev Ciancio
- Contact Tyler