Have you incorporated live-streaming into your content strategy?
Have you determined the best ways to measure the success of your live videos?
As brands continue to embrace live-streaming, finding ways to show ROI are critical. Delmondo is looking beyond video views, and developing a new standard of metrics for the live video space.
This week on the Social Media Social Hour, we discuss live video analytics: what marketers need to know with Nick Cicero.
Let’s do this!
About the show:
The Social Media Social Hour is a podcast for marketers and entrepreneurs looking to get on the social media fast track. The podcast is an interview format, where each week I get up close and personal with top brands and influencers to talk social media, tech and online marketing. Each week I share tools that I personally use to help me with social media management, sales, marketing, accounts management, and productivity. The Social Media Social Hour is presented by Tack – Power your marketing with authentic content from customers and fans.
In this episode, here is what you’ll discover:
About Nick Cicero:
Nick is the Founder of influencer marketing agency Delmondo.
A leader in building digital content initiatives with a proven ability to set vision, strategy, and execute, Nick has worked on numerous innovative projects for some of the world’s largest brands and publishers like Sony PlayStation, Universal Music Group, Sports Illustrated, Conde Nast, Univision and Clear Channel.
With experience building and implementing new enterprise social publishing and analytics tools with Livefyre, Expion, and Percolate, he put the first Instagram Video on TV for Oprah and built an innovative social content hub experience for the PlayStation 4 launch in North America, among other projects.
Mentionable Quotes by Nick Cicero:
- “We’re the first to measure Facebook Live analytics.”
- “Live is about to be the next big thing for digital entertainment.”
- “Live reduces the barrier to entry to get the message out.”
- “I’m a fan of the full screen, native, stories content.”
- “I think there are a lot more people using the Stories feature on Instagram.”
- “Snapchat Spectacles are sunglasses with tiny cameras on them. You can sync the glasses up with your Snapchat account.”
- “Snapchat is more of a fashion brand with how they push things out.”
- “When live burst on to the scene there was more time being spent on social networks than we were able to quantify before.”
- “We’ve built our own television type metrics that give broadcasters access to metrics that were only available to large broadcasters.”
- “Quietly, every local news station is experimenting with live video.”
- “I think creating a series or some kind of episodic content is really interesting.”
Items/people mentioned in the show:
Nick Cicero’s Social Media Six Pack:
- What is your Syracuse sports Mount Rushmore? Pearl, Carmello, Warrick, Coleman, Trish
- How many dirty dogs do you eat within a year? 10
- Describe Odell Beckman Jr. in one word? Hair
- Have you ever conducted any business in Trump Tower? I have done business at the Trump Tower in Tribeca
- If you could have season tickets to only one NY sports team, what would it be? Knicks
- Have you seen Hamilton? No