Have you adjusted your Instagram strategy since the Instagram algorithm was released?
Would you like to drive more reach and engagement with your Instagram content?
Take a deep dive into the Instagram algorithm and discover five factors that can influence your reach and engagement on this rapidly growing platform. In this episode, you’ll discover how even with an algorithm in place, it’s still possible to get great reach organically on Instagram. You’ll also learn why it’s all about quality over quantity, how Instagram Stories can drive additional reach for your photos and videos, and so much more.
About the show:
The Social Media Social Hour is a podcast for marketers and entrepreneurs looking to get on the social media fast track. The podcast is an interview format, where each week I get up close and personal with top brands and influencers to talk social media, tech and online marketing. Each week I share tools that I personally use to help me with social media management, sales, marketing, accounts management, and productivity. The Social Media Social Hour is presented by Tack – Power your marketing with authentic content from customers and fans.
In this episode, here is what you’ll discover:
- How it’s no longer first in, first out for content being distributed on the Instagram Newsfeed.
- How Instagram’s algorithm indexes users behaviors.
- Why it’s no longer necessary to publish tons of content, it’s quality over quantity.
- How the various types of actions people make on Instagram can influence the type of content Instagram serves them.
- Why creative captions are important to drive additional reach on Instagram.
- The significance of engagement on Instagram’s algorithm, and why it’s not just about likes and comments.
- How using Instagram Stories can drive additional reach and distribution for your Instagram photos/videos.
- Some tips to drive additional engagement to your Instagram content which can influence your distribution in the newsfeed.
- The Five Factors that can Influence the Instagram Algorithm:
- When the photo/video is posted
- How long people view the post
- Accounts users frequently engage with
- How much engagement content gets
- The type of content it is
Items Mentioned In The Show:
- Contact Tyler