Have you tried leveraging influencer marketing for your business?
Are you looking for ways to get the most out of your influencer relationships?
Influencer marketing is a great way to extend your reach to a highly engaged audience through trusted influencers. Since people trust recommendations 95% more than branded content, (even if the recommendations come from someone they don’t know), it’s worth exploring for your brand.
This week on the Social Media Social Hour, I discuss insider tips and tricks to influencer marketing featuring Josh Hager .
Let’s do this!
About the show:
The Social Media Social Hour is a podcast for marketers and entrepreneurs looking to get on the social media fast track. The podcast is an interview format, where each week I get up close and personal with top brands and influencers to talk social media, tech and online marketing. Each week I share tools that I personally use to help me with social media management, sales, marketing, accounts management, and productivity. The Social Media Social Hour is presented by Tack – Power your marketing with authentic content from customers and fans.
In this episode, here is what you’ll discover:
About Josh Hager:
Josh is a baker, blogger, community manager, and influencer.
He has worked as an influencer and content creator with brands in the food, beverage, and travel space including: Néstle, Disney, Williams-Sonoma, Jameson, CNBC, and more.
Mentionable Quotes by Josh Hager:
- “Your influencer already has a relationship with their audience.”
- “95% of people trust recommendations from others over branded content, even if they don’t know them personally.”
- “You get to tap into the trust influencers have with their audience.”
- “The hashtag “#ad” is not the law, but disclosure is.”
- “Use locations or hashtags to find influencers.”
- “Make a list of the 10 most influential people you know personally.”
- “Finding people organically and building that relationship is the way to go.”
- “Look for influencers within your current customers.”
- “I would hire an agency to find influencers before using a database.”
- “If an influencer has their email listed, it’s ok to reach out to them that way.”
- “It’s lazy to not introduce yourself on social first.”
- “Provide your influencers clear guidelines, but provide them with as much creative freedom as possible.”
- “Don’t over ask of your influencers.”
Mentionable Quotes by Tyler Anderson:
- “Influencer marketing content is more believable.”
- “Only 30% of people trust advertising from brands.”
- “Everyone is an influencer.”
Items/people mentioned in the show:
Josh Hager’s Social Media Six Pack:
- Favorite dessert to eat? Cheesecake
- Favorite dessert to bake? Pies
- Cupcakes or donuts? Donuts
- Go-to candy bar? Crunch
- One dessert you find disgusting? Nothing comes to mind
- Fruit or cream filling? Cream