Are you running social media marketing tests to optimize your businesses performance?
Are you tired of wasting time and money on strategies and tactics that don’t work?
This week on the podcast, I’m joined by Lisa Kalner Williams of AgoraPulse, and we discuss their new podcast, The Social Media Lab – and we’ll cover a bunch of social media marketing tests that they’ve ran and go over the results. In this episode you’ll learn how and why the Social Media Lab thoroughly analyzes their content before publishing, if third party tools hurt your social media performance, and much more.
Let’s do this…
About the show:
The Social Media Social Hour is a podcast for marketers and entrepreneurs looking to get on the social media fast track. The podcast is an interview format, where each week I get up close and personal with top brands and influencers to talk social media, tech and online marketing. Each week I share tools that I personally use to help me with social media management, sales, marketing, accounts management, and productivity. The Social Media Social Hour is presented by Tack – Power your marketing with authentic content from customers and fans.
In this episode, here is what you’ll discover:
- How and why the Social Media Lab thoroughly analyzes their content before publishing.
- Why flexibility is key in a company like Agorapulse.
- What an Instagram pod is, why Agorapulse chose to study them, and what the outcome of the study was.
- If third party tools hurt your pages.
- How many hashtags you should utilize on Instagram.
- What Agorapulse’s results were for an account switching from a personal to a business page.
- What some of the differences between different paid media platforms are.
- How Agorapulse conducts tests that people have been longing to know the results of.
Memorable quotes from Lindsey:
- “[Don’t] count on what other people say…do your own experiments.”
- “Keep on testing, everyone.”
Items mentioned in the show:
- Tack – UGC Curation Tool
- Tyler Anderson’s podcast interview with AgoraPulse Founder/CEO, Emeric Ernoult
- Contact Lisa Kalner Williams and AgoraPulse
- Contact Tyler