How To Systemize Your Business and Social Media Marketing
January 24, 2020
Would you like to learn tips and suggestions to systemize your business, marketing initiatives, or social media marketing strategy?
If there are any frequently repeated tasks or standard operating procedures within your company (like social media marketing), you likely can leverage or build a system to easily repeat it.
Whether you are a business owner, a marketing team, or a social media manager, there undoubtedly are many tasks where you can develop systems to systemize your business and make your life easier. Additionally, when implemented correctly, you’ll likely save yourself time, resources, and money.
Today on the Casual Fridays Podcast, I’m joined by Jamie Palmer of Outlier Marketing Group. Building systems comes naturally to Jamie. Over the years, she has been continuously researching and studying what makes systems successful and has been implementing them for years within her business.
Whether it’s a system for content creation, social media marketing, or team-building, Jamie has a system in place for it all.
So sit back. Buckle up. Let’s do this!
About the Show:
The Casual Fridays Podcast is a show for marketers and businesses looking to get on the social media fast track. Each podcast is an interview format, where I get up close and personal with top brands and leading experts to talk about digital marketing, social media marketing, influencer marketing, and more. This Casual Fridays Podcast is sponsored by Tack – a tool that helps brands and businesses acquire and manage digital rights to user-generated content (UGC).
In This Episode:
- 1:56 – Intro to Jamie Palmer and her background on creating systems
- 4:17 – Some standard systems that businesses and entrepreneurs should begin with
- 4:50 – The importance of systemizing their offerings
- 6:37 – Jamie’s recommendation on systemizing pricing
- 7:56 – Why many social media marketers find themselves in the social media rat race
- 8:41 – The importance of systemizing marketing within an organization
- 11:07 – Jamie’s tips for marketers to systemize macro content
- 15:31 – Why delivery for clients should be systemized
- 18:06 – How you can systemize team-building and training
- 20:39 – Jamie’s favorite tools to help with creating systems
The One Big Takeaway:
A system is only as good as if you implement it.
Resources Mentioned In The Show:
- Outlier Marketing Group
- Outlier Marketing on Instagram
- Outlier Marketing Group on Facebook
- Contact Tyler:
Enjoy the podcast?
- Please take 10 seconds of your time and give the show a rating or write a review on iTunes.
- Subscribe on iTunes
- Subscribe on Google Play
- Subscribe on Spotify
- Subscribe on Stitcher