How To Market Your Business With Chatbots
May 11, 2018
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | RSS
Have you looked into how to market your business with chatbots or messenger apps?
Do you currently utilize messenger apps to streamline communication with your customers?
This week on the podcast, I’m joined by Mikael Yang, Facebook Messenger and chatbot expert, to discuss the changing world of digital communications and why businesses need to begin incorporating messenger apps and chatbots into both their marketing and client services-related strategies. In this episode, we’ll discuss what chatbots are, how email is passing the crown to messenger apps, and how both can help you generate more leads in today’s digital world.
Let’s do this…
About the show:
The Social Media Social Hour is a podcast for marketers and entrepreneurs looking to get on the social media fast track. The podcast is an interview format, where each week I get up close and personal with top brands and influencers to talk social media, tech and online marketing. The Social Media Social Hour is presented by Tack – Power your marketing with authentic content from customers and fans.
In this episode, here is what you’ll discover on how to market your business with chatbots:
- How ManyChat is allowing businesses to easily create chatbots in minutes.
- What a chatbot is and how your business will benefit from integrating them into your strategy.
- How reaching consumers through messenger apps can generate exponentially more leads than traditional email marketing.
- How you could gain up to 40% CTR with messenger applications.
- What the “cultural shift” trends are in the world of digital communication.
- Why over 2 billion people are using messenger apps, making them the most frequently downloaded applications on mobile phones.
- Why whole countries are embracing messenger apps and why your business should pay attention.
Quotes from Mikael about how to market your business with chatbots:
- “The future is already here.”
- “Messenger already outperforms email 10x.”
- “Facebook Messenger is used by over 1.3 billion people in the world.”
- “In 3 to 4 years, 80% of customer communication will be through messengers.”
- “It’s not a question of taste, it’s a question of what your customers are using.”
- “[With messenger apps,] you’re asking them to open the conversation with you”
- “Where are the eyes of your customers?”
- “Crawl, walk, then run.”
Items mentioned in the show:
- Tack – UGC Curation Tool
- ManyChat’s Free Course
- Contact Mikael Yang
- His company –> manychat.com
- Twitter –> @mikedyang
- Personal Facebook –> facebook.com/mikedyang
- Contact Tyler
- LinkedIn –> linkedin.com/in/tylerjanderson
- Instagram –> instagram.com/tylerjanderson
- Twitter –> @tylerjanderson