How To Demonstrate Thought Leadership With Your Personal Brand
March 8, 2017
Would you like to grow your business and increase sales?
Do you have aspirations of being known as a thought leader in your industry?
Your personal brand can have a major impact on the bottom line for your business, both good and bad. Today, I share with you how to demonstrate thought leadership with your personal brand, which should help you out professionally. I also share with you some essential LinkedIn tips to help drive social proof for you as a thought leader in your industry.
Let’s do this!
About the show:
The Social Media Social Hour is a podcast for marketers and entrepreneurs looking to get on the social media fast track. The podcast is an interview format, where each week I get up close and personal with top brands and influencers to talk social media, tech and online marketing. Each week I share tools that I personally use to help me with social media management, sales, marketing, accounts management, and productivity. The Social Media Social Hour is presented by Tack – Power your marketing with authentic content from customers and fans.
In this episode, here is what you’ll discover:
- The importance of personal branding
- The importance of thought leadership in your industry
- How your personal brand and demonstrating thought leadership can positively impact your company’s bottom line
- How to give your personal social media profiles a professional makeover
- How to create credibility and become a thought leader by doing the following:
- Being able to identify and articulate the problems and solutions in your industry
- Becoming a voice for your industry
- Being a pioneer in your industry
- Four things you absolutely must do to your LinkedIn profile to show social proof:
- Showcase video testimonials
- Get recommendations from thrilled customers or past customers
- Get endorsements for relevant industry keywords
- Add media to your summary section
Items/people mentioned in the show:
- Tack – great tool to get legal permission for user-generated content
- Medium – a blogging platform
- Joel Comm is a great pioneer with new technology
- Contact Tyler:
Enjoy the podcast? Give us a rating or a review on iTunes!