How To Create Proposals That Close with Kyle Racki
January 18, 2017
Find yourself struggling when putting together proposals for your business?
Do you wish you could streamline the process and increase your close rate?
Writing proposals isn’t typically a favorite activity. Most businesses use a boiler plate, and fail to customize each proposal they send out. Using a tool like Proposify can make proposal writing easier and help you close more deals.
This week on the Social Media Social Hour, I discuss how to create proposals that close with Kyle Racki.
Let’s do this!
About the show:
The Social Media Social Hour is a podcast for marketers and entrepreneurs looking to get on the social media fast track. The podcast is an interview format, where each week I get up close and personal with top brands and influencers to talk social media, tech and online marketing. Each week I share tools that I personally use to help me with social media management, sales, marketing, accounts management, and productivity. The Social Media Social Hour is presented by Tack – Power your marketing with authentic content from customers and fans.
In this episode, here is what you’ll discover:
About Kyle Racki:
Kyle is the co-founder and CEO of Proposify and the co-host of the podcast Agencies Drinking Beer.
Mentionable Quotes by Kyle Racki:
- “Social media proposals typically have a 10-13 page range.”
- “Most people get the executive summary and pricing wrong.”
- “An executive summary should be written like a case study in the future. It’s not a summary of what’s in the proposal.”
- “People buy on the value of what you’re delivering, not on how much things cost you.”
- “Read up on value-based pricing. Don’t list your deliverables in your pricing plan.”
- “I’m a huge believer in design and everything being on brand.”
- “Never send out a proposal without having a call scheduled to go over it.”
Items/people mentioned in the show:
Kyle Racki’s Social Media Six Pack:
- Trevor Noah or Bill Mahr? Bill Mahr
- Bill Mahr or John Oliver? Bill Mahr
- Bill Mahr John Stewart? Bill Mahr
- Bill Mahr or Seth McFarland? Seth McFarland
- Seth McFarland or Jim Carey? Jim Carey
- Jim Carey or Will Ferrell? Will Ferrell