Find yourself struggling when putting together proposals for your business?
Do you wish you could streamline the process and increase your close rate?
Writing proposals isn’t typically a favorite activity. Most businesses use a boiler plate, and fail to customize each proposal they send out. Using a tool like Proposify can make proposal writing easier and help you close more deals.
This week on the Social Media Social Hour, I discuss how to create proposals that close with Kyle Racki.
Let’s do this!
About the show:
The Social Media Social Hour is a podcast for marketers and entrepreneurs looking to get on the social media fast track. The podcast is an interview format, where each week I get up close and personal with top brands and influencers to talk social media, tech and online marketing. Each week I share tools that I personally use to help me with social media management, sales, marketing, accounts management, and productivity. The Social Media Social Hour is presented by Tack – Power your marketing with authentic content from customers and fans.
In this episode, here is what you’ll discover:
About Kyle Racki:
Kyle is the co-founder and CEO of Proposify and the co-host of the podcast Agencies Drinking Beer.
Mentionable Quotes by Kyle Racki:
- “Social media proposals typically have a 10-13 page range.”
- “Most people get the executive summary and pricing wrong.”
- “An executive summary should be written like a case study in the future. It’s not a summary of what’s in the proposal.”
- “People buy on the value of what you’re delivering, not on how much things cost you.”
- “Read up on value-based pricing. Don’t list your deliverables in your pricing plan.”
- “I’m a huge believer in design and everything being on brand.”
- “Never send out a proposal without having a call scheduled to go over it.”
Items/people mentioned in the show:
Kyle Racki’s Social Media Six Pack:
- Trevor Noah or Bill Mahr? Bill Mahr
- Bill Mahr or John Oliver? Bill Mahr
- Bill Mahr John Stewart? Bill Mahr
- Bill Mahr or Seth McFarland? Seth McFarland
- Seth McFarland or Jim Carey? Jim Carey
- Jim Carey or Will Ferrell? Will Ferrell