Have you been using Facebook ads to grow your B2B business?
Are you looking for ways to improve your Facebook ad conversion rates?
Over 70% of Americans over the age of 13 are on Facebook. While many believe that Facebook ads are only meant for B2C businesses, it’s hard to believe that all of those people stop thinking about work once they get home.
This week on the Social Media Social Hour, I discuss how to create B2B Facebook ad campaigns that convert with Brian Carter.
Let’s do this!
About the show:
The Social Media Social Hour is a podcast for marketers and entrepreneurs looking to get on the social media fast track. The podcast is an interview format, where each week I get up close and personal with top brands and influencers to talk social media, tech and online marketing. Each week I share tools that I personally use to help me with social media management, sales, marketing, accounts management, and productivity. The Social Media Social Hour is presented by Tack – Power your marketing with authentic content from customers and fans.
In this episode, here is what you’ll discover:
About Brian Carter:
Brian Carter is a popular keynote speaker with a comedy background, and an internationally bestselling author that you may have seen on Bloomberg TV. His agency, The Brian Carter Group, has built programs for companies of all sizes, including NBC, Microsoft, Universal Studios, GoToMeeting, The U.S. Army and many more. He has taught over 50,000 students, has more than 250,000 online fans, and has reached more than 3 million people in the last year. His new online course is called The Facebook Leads and Sales Machine.
Mentionable Quotes by Brian Carter:
- “We can’t rely on organic only. We would have to be viral all of the time.”
- “70% of Americans over 13 are on Facebook.”
- “We are spending more time online socializing than we do in person.”
- “The more likable your ad is, the lower the cost.”
- “If you’re sitting at home and see a Facebook ad that solves a problem for you at work, are you not going to look into it?”
- “White papers are the best for LinkedIn.”
- “Lead quizzes are the best lead magnets on Facebook.”
- “Quizzes are engaging and interesting. They need to be created in a way that guides people to buy.”
- “We need to get better at helping our lead magnets start the sales process.”
- “Two major things you need to test with Facebook ads are targeting and creative.”
- “The only reason you would start a different campaign is if you had a different ad goal.”
- “If you’re not testing at least 5 to 10 ad sets, you’re not testing enough targets.”
- “The number one mistake people make is that they choose the wrong ad type.”
- “Upload your email list and take a look at them in Audience Insights. Compare your buyers to your fans.”
- “Get inside your audience’s consideration set.”
Items/people mentioned in the show:
Brian Carter’s Social Media Six Pack:
- Who is your Mount Rushmore of SNL? Will Ferrell, Tina Fey, Steve Martin, Eddie Murphy
- Letterman or Leno? Letterman
- Kimmel or Fallon? Fallon
- Have you ever gotten into it with a heckler onstage? Yes
- If all you could do was watch comedy movies, which three would you pick? Office Space, Ghostbusters, Blues Brothers
- Who is your Mount Rushmore of comedians? Seinfeld, Chapelle, Brian Regan, Mitch Hedberg