How To Create a Facebook Live Show
June 22, 2017
Have you thought about starting your own Facebook Live show for your business or brand?
Are you looking to create more video content as part of your social media strategy?
Learn how to start your own Facebook Live show from topic ideas, your promotional plan and the best tools for live streaming a show. Stephanie Liu shares her biggest tips and suggestions to making a live show successful.
About the show:
The Social Media Social Hour is a podcast for marketers and entrepreneurs looking to get on the social media fast track. The podcast is an interview format, where each week I get up close and personal with top brands and influencers to talk social media, tech and online marketing. Each week I share tools that I personally use to help me with social media management, sales, marketing, accounts management, and productivity. The Social Media Social Hour is presented by Tack – Power your marketing with authentic content from customers and fans.
In this episode, here is what you’ll discover:
- Why you should create a Facebook Event and how to schedule your broadcast to promote your show before it airs.
- What live streaming tools are best for your Facebook Live show and the pros and cons of each.
- The best way to interview someone on screen.
- How to get over your fear of “going live.”
- Stephanie’s ’10×10 Formula’ and how to use it to prep before your show.
- Best practices for setting up your background, camera and lighting.
- How to start your show to drive engagement and more viewers.
- How to get your show content out on other platforms in an effective way.
- Ways to measure results.
Memorable Quotes from Stephanie:
“Facebook Live has definitely changed my entire life, it’s changed my entire business in how I generate new leads and attract new clients.”
“Create a habit within people so they know when to tune in and what to expect.”
“As soon as I started my Facebook Live show it made my top of mind and tip of tongue.”
“The longer you go live, they’ll keep serving your feed to more viewers.”
“I’m taking a look at the actual engagement and the comments as well as the views. The reason for that is what I’ve discovered if I have a show about a particular topic, anyone that views that can become a Facebook custom audience.”
“Whenever you go live, it’s going to be super tempting for you to actually look at your broadcast. Don’t do that. I want you to actually stare at the camera. Act as if you’re talking to your best friend who you haven’t seen for months. Give that energy and send that energy through the internet.”
“Have fun! Show off that personality to hook your viewers in.”
“Movement is going to grab attention in the Facebook stream.”
“It’s one of the cutting edge tools that not many people are taking advantage of.”
Items Mentioned In The Show:
- #StayCasual – official hashtag of Casual Fridays & The Social Media Social Hour Podcast
- Connect with Stephanie Liu
- Stephanie Liu’s Facebook Live Show “Lights, Camera, LIVE”
OBS – https://obsproject.com/
Lightstream – https://www.golightstream.
Logitech C290 Camera – https://www.logitech.com/en-
Lighting: Ring Lights https://www.divaringlight.
Selfie Ring Lights – http://www.arkon.com/
Mario Armstrong “The Never Settle Show” – https://www.facebook.com/
Urbanist – https://www.facebook.com/
- Contact Tyler
- Enjoy the podcast? Give us a rating or a review on iTunes!