How-to Build Relationships That Convert Your Community Into Customers
February 8, 2018
Is your website generating enough leads for your business?
Is your website allowing you to convert your community into customers?
This week on the podcast, I’m joined by Lindsey Morando, Global Community Director at Hello Bar, and we discuss how-to build relationships that convert your community into customers. In this episode you’ll learn how-to convert traffic on your website that is not getting converted, how user behavior plays a major role in converting traffic, why a page takeover opt-in may be better than a pop-up, and tons of other converting nuggets.
Let’s do this…
About the show:
The Social Media Social Hour is a podcast for marketers and entrepreneurs looking to get on the social media fast track. The podcast is an interview format, where each week I get up close and personal with top brands and influencers to talk social media, tech and online marketing. Each week I share tools that I personally use to help me with social media management, sales, marketing, accounts management, and productivity. The Social Media Social Hour is presented by Tack – Power your marketing with authentic content from customers and fans.
In this episode, here is what you’ll discover:
- How you can convert traffic on your website that is not getting converted.
- Why it is important to determine your website’s overall goal.
- How Google analytics can help you determine your strategy.
- How user behavior plays a major role in converting traffic.
- Why a page takeover may be better than a pop-up.
- Why you should start with the “text.”
- Why it’s critical to understand why people are coming to your website.
- Why inviting offers matter.
- How utilizing capitalization can be a valuable tool.
- Why it is important to map out the journey.
- How a content upgrade can help your page.
Memorable quotes from Lindsey:
- “Think about user behavior.”
- “Ask yourself, what’s the goal?”
- “What message should you deliver to your user at what time?”
- “If you have too many changes in your variation…you’re not going to know what’s working”
- “It’s all about testing.”
- “It comes down to the offer, the copy, and the graphic.”
Items mentioned in the show:
- Tack – UGC Curation Tool
- Contact Lindsey Morando and his company
- Contact Tyler