How Businesses Can Create a Live Show Through Social Media
August 9, 2016
Considering incorporating live video into your marketing, but don’t know where to start?
Did you know it can be as easy as pressing “Go Live” straight from your current social platforms?
Everyone talks about the importance of live video, but no one ever breaks down how easy it can be to get started. From Huzza to Facebook Live, there are a number of tools that make live-streaming simple, as long as you have a plan in place.
This week on the Social Media Social Hour, I am joined by Mike Stelzner, on how businesses can create a live show through social media.
Let’s do this!
About the show:
The Social Media Social Hour is a podcast for marketers and entrepreneurs looking to get on the social media fast track. The podcast is an interview format, where each week I get up close and personal with top brands and influencers to talk social media, tech and online marketing. Each week I also share tools that I personally use to help me with social media management, sales, marketing, accounts management, and productivity. The Social Media Social Hour is presented by Scoreboard Social.
In this episode, here is what you’ll discover:
About Mike Stelzner:
Michael Stelzner is the founder of Social Media Examiner, author of the books Launch: How to Quickly Propel Your Business Beyond the Competition and Writing White Papers: How to Capture Readers and Keep Them Engaged, the popular Social Media Marketing Industry Report, and the man behind large summits, such as the Social Media Success Summit and Social Media Marketing World. He is also host of the Social Media Marketing podcast show.
Mentionable Quotes by Mike Stelzner:
- “There’s something powerful about participating in something live.”
- “What happens on our live show informs our editorial team, and they can make decisions about what we should be doing in the Social Media Marketing Society and with our content.”
- “I feel like I’ve gotten to be a better speak onstage because of the live show.”
- “We often get a lot more viewers after the live show.”
- “The average watch time on Huzza is over 35 minutes, (for our show).”
- “We know a lot of people came to Social Media Marketing World, directly from our live show.”
Mentionable Quotes by Tyler Anderson:
- “I’ll use the podcast as a testing ground for my events.”
Items/people mentioned in the show:
- The Morning Social Media Marketing Talk Show
- The Morning Social Media Marketing Talk Show graphics
- The Morning Social Media Marketing Talk Show Episode 8/5
- Sue Zimmerman
- Carlos Gil
- Contact Mike:
- Huzza –> https://huzza.io/mike-stelzner
- Twitter –> @
- Contact Tyler:
Mike’s Social Media Six Pack:
- Star Wars or The Godfather? Star Wars
- Favorite character in Back to the Future? Doc
- When you go to the movies, what’s your snack of choice? Gummies
- Favorite Animated Movie? The Secret Life of Pets
- One actor you generally enjoy most of their movies? Denzel Washington
- One actress that you generally enjoy most of their movies? I don’t know