Would you like to get more views on your Instagram Stories?
Are you even consistently using the Stories format on Instagram?
The Stories format is exploding across social media. Combined across multiple social networks, over 1 Billion people create Stories daily, with Instagram being the most popular with over 300 million daily active users.
This week on the podcast, I’m digging into Instagram Stories and specifically going to give you five ways you can drive engagement and get more views on your Instagram Stories.
Let’s do this!
About the show:
The Social Media Social Hour is a podcast for marketers and entrepreneurs looking to get on the social media fast track. The podcast is an interview format, where each week I get up close and personal with top brands and influencers to talk digital marketing, social media, influencer marketing, and more. The Social Media Social Hour is presented by Tack – Power your marketing with authentic content from customers and fans.
In this episode, here are the 5 Tips To Get More Views on Your Instagram Stories:
🚨 Here is the list, but I do encourage you to give the episode a listen so you can discover why and how to implement these tactics.
- Publish Stories more frequently and throughout the day (jump to the 11:45 mark)
- Tag other accounts when appropriate (skip to the 14:15 mark)
- Use the location tag when appropriate (skip to the 16:15 mark)
- Use multiple hashtags (we have a ninja trick we disclose, jump to the (skip to the 18:20 mark)
- Try to use videos, boomerangs, superzooms, and gifs over straight photos (skip to the 21:15 mark)
Quotes from Tyler about How To Get More Views on Your Instagram Stories:
- “You can’t ignore Stories anymore.”
- “It’s just a matter of time before the Stories publishing surpasses Newsfeed publishing.”
- “Stories are more raw and have a natural look and feel to them.”
- “With Stories, it’s easier for people to have a 1×1 relationship with others.”
- “The golden rule is still in play here; you have to create quality content.”
- “Don’t tag accounts that aren’t relevant to your story, just don’t do it.”
- “Don’t use hashtags that aren’t relevant, that’s just bad marketing.”
- “When you use video, you have a higher probability of showing up in community hashtag and location Stories feeds.”
Items mentioned in the show:
- Social Media Day San Diego 2018 – Get Your Tickets
- Tack – UGC Curation Tool
- Contact Tyler