Facebook Ads for Lead Generation [Updated 2018]
March 8, 2018
Are you getting results with your Facebook Ads for lead generation?
Have you been placing Facebook Ads and simply not getting results?
This week on the podcast, I’m joined by Logan Mayville, a Facebook Ads Lead Generation expert, and we discuss Facebook Ads strategies that work for both B2B and B2C businesses. In this episode you’ll learn why you should avoid simply adding “noise” in the Facebook ad feed, how-to provide value for people when using Facebook ads, and much more.
Let’s do this…
About the show:
The Social Media Social Hour is a podcast for marketers and entrepreneurs looking to get on the social media fast track. The podcast is an interview format, where each week I get up close and personal with top brands and influencers to talk social media, tech and online marketing. Each week I share tools that I personally use to help me with social media management, sales, marketing, accounts management, and productivity. The Social Media Social Hour is presented by Tack – Power your marketing with authentic content from customers and fans.
In this episode, here is what you’ll discover:
- Why you need to reform your marketing strategy to incorporate paid Facebook ads.
- Why you should avoid simply adding “noise” in the Facebook ad feed.
- How to provide value for people when using Facebook ads.
- What one big difference between Facebook ads and retargeting is.
- When to not view advertising as a sub-cost.
- How most people get their targeting wrong.
- Why you need to break out your audiences and be specific when targeting.
- Why you should spend quality time engaging in cold-targeting research.
- How to avoid cognitive dissonance when targeting your warm leads.
- Why Facebook ads expert Logan Mayville never runs page-like ads.
Memorable quotes from Logan:
- “The person has already told you what they want through their search.”
- “People have their strategy wrong.”
- “Facebook is push marketing which means you’re interrupting someone’s day.”
- “What you need to do right out of the gate is provide value.”
- “The news feed is so crowded…you have to do something to stand out.”
- “Facebook ads don’t work in a vacuum.”
- “Change the world – don’t just generate a lead.”
Items mentioned in the show:
- Tack – UGC Curation Tool
- Contact Logan Mayville
- Contact Tyler