Don’t you wish you could ask Facebook some questions on how to best use the platform to grow your business?
Wouldn’t you love to know how to get great results with just $1 a day on Facebook Ads?
Get an inside look at the Facebook algorithm and discover the standards of excellence for Facebook Ads with Logan Young of Blitz Metrics. The BlitzMetrics team has used lots of data analysis and knowledge gleaned directly from the mouths of Facebook employees to determine a standards of excellence system to use to get the most out of Facebook for their clients. Learn how to read the signals on a Facebook page to get more followers, engagement and how to best promote content.
About the show:
The Social Media Social Hour is a podcast for marketers and entrepreneurs looking to get on the social media fast track. The podcast is an interview format, where each week I get up close and personal with top brands and influencers to talk social media, tech and online marketing. Each week I share tools that I personally use to help me with social media management, sales, marketing, accounts management, and productivity. The Social Media Social Hour is presented by Tack – Power your marketing with authentic content from customers and fans.
In this episode, here is what you’ll discover:
- How to build a relationship with potential customers using Facebook Ads.
- How sequencing can make your ads work effectively.
- Why everyone should have a Public Figure Facebook Page.
- How to get people to like your Public Figure Facebook Page.
- Why you shouldn’t invite your friends to like your Public Figure Facebook Page.
- Should you use Facebook “Like” Ads?
- The percentage of your time that should go into creating new Facebook content.
- How negative feedback (hide, unfollow or mark as spam) affects a post and a Facebook Page.
- The number of points likes, shares and comments are worth in the Facebook algorithm.
- Why Facebook Live might not be the best way to grow a Facebook Page.
- What to do to make your videos on Facebook more effective.
Memorable Quotes from Logan:
- “Facebook wants people to act in a long term vision.”
- “Facebook wants people to use sequencing. The majority of your targets should use Custom Audiences: video view audiences, facebook engagement audiences, app audiences, and website audiences .
- Then you string your content together anyone that watched video a, send them video b, then video c.”
- “Facebook wants ads to be less intrusive and more value driven and useful. That only happens when you do sequencing.”
- “Behind any business are people who make it strong.”
- “You can fulfill your business goal on your Page.”
- “Find something that works. Make more of it. Assemble what your greatest hits looks like and reuse it.”
- “If your content gives Facebook good signals, Facebook will continue to give you more and more impressions.”
- “Facebook is keeping track of how much time someone is spending on a post.”
- “Video is one of the best ways to be successful on Facebook. It forces you to tell a little more of the story. It’s the only form of content that allows the social proof to carry over.”
- “Facebook Live should be used to share spontaneous moments.”
- “The #1 creative advice Facebook has is to use captions on your video.”
Items Mentioned In The Show:
- Social Media Day San Diego 2017
- Promo Code for $1/Day Facebook Ads Course: GROWTH
- Connect with Logan Young on Facebook
- Contact Tyler