Creating Content Your Audience Cares About
April 27, 2018
Are you creating content your audience cares about?
Do you waste time focusing solely on your brand or do you implement a social first strategy?
This week on the podcast, I’m joined by Mike Brown, founder of The Brainzooming Group and expert on creating content your audience cares about. Mike shares his best practices on captivating audiences and implementing a social first strategy. In this episode we specifically discuss what a social first strategy is, how to implement it, and how it will enable you to focus on creating awesome, tailored content that will hook your audiences.
Let’s do this…
About the show:
The Social Media Social Hour is a podcast for marketers and entrepreneurs looking to get on the social media fast track. The podcast is an interview format, where each week I get up close and personal with top brands and influencers to talk social media, tech and online marketing. Each week I share tools that I personally use to help me with social media management, sales, marketing, accounts management, and productivity. The Social Media Social Hour is presented by Tack – Power your marketing with authentic content from customers and fans.
In this episode, here is what you’ll discover about creating content your audience cares about:
- How The Brainzooming Group is helping organizations take their strategy to the next level.
- What social first content is and how to implement it in your marketing strategy.
- Why it is critical to focus on solving problems for the consumer.
- How a blog is like a corporate campfire.
- How to develop personas and why they are of utmost importance.
- If you should closely follow trending marketing practices or focus on what works for you.
- Why you should think about the relationship between your target audience and your brand when developing marketing strategies.
Quotes from Mike on creating content your audience cares about:
- “Instead of starting with the brand, start with the audience.”
- “Nobody cares about your brand.”
- “Develop personas of your audience.”
- “What’s a question somebody asked that you can answer?”
- “It’s gotta be real.”
- “Throw as many seeds out there as possible.”
- “People don’t wake up in the morning thinking about your brand.”
Items mentioned in the show about creating content your audience cares about:
- Tack – UGC Curation Tool
- Contact Mike Brown
- Contact Tyler