Are you looking to enhance your Snapchat content?
Have you mastered all of Snapchat’s hidden features?
As Snapchat becomes more popular, many brands are working on developing content strategies on the platform. Unfortunately, not all of the features that can make your content “pop” are obvious to the daily user. Fortunately, we have you covered.
This week on the Social Media Social Hour, I give you 7 Snapchat tricks you probably didn’t know.
Let’s do this!
About the show:
The Social Media Social Hour is a podcast for marketers and entrepreneurs looking to get on the social media fast track. The podcast is an interview format, where each week I get up close and personal with top brands and influencers to talk social media, tech and online marketing. Each week I also share tools that I personally use to help me with social media management, sales, marketing, accounts management, and productivity. The Social Media Social Hour is presented by Scoreboard Social.
In this episode, here is what you’ll discover:
- “Snapchat is one of core social platforms right now.”
- “You can use the volume buttons to take a photo or record a video on Snapchat.”
- “You can apply multiple filters to a snap.”
- “You can add up to three filters on a snap.”
- “If you slide your finger across the screen after moving down the color bar, to access multiple colors like black, white, and grey.”
- “You can use multiple colors for words and text on Snapchat.”
- “Before you take your snap, play the song that you want during your snap story from your phone. This will improve the audio of your snaps”
- “You can have emojis and stickers on a moving target.”
- “You can zoom in on images to draw more precisely.”
Items/people mentioned in the show: