Are you looking for tools to enhance your productivity?
Have you tried adding browser extensions to streamline your work?
With all of the apps and browser extensions on the market, it’s easy to get distracted by everything they can do. Downloading browser extensions that focus specifically on the tasks you’re trying to accomplish is an effective way to improve your work day.
This week on the Social Media Social Hour, I am joined by Bree Kelley, community manager at Casual Fridays, on 6 browser extensions to enhance your productivity.
Let’s do this!
About the show:
The Social Media Social Hour is a podcast for marketers and entrepreneurs looking to get on the social media fast track. The podcast is an interview format, where each week I get up close and personal with top brands and influencers to talk social media, tech and online marketing. Each week I also share tools that I personally use to help me with social media management, sales, marketing, accounts management, and productivity. The Social Media Social Hour is presented by Scoreboard Social.
In this episode, here is what you’ll discover:
- “I don’t like sharing content that I haven’t read.”
- “Use Buffer’s power scheduler to schedule content multiple times, (on platforms where it’s appropriate).”
- “Evernote is like a digital brain.”
- “I put my big goal in Momentum, so I don’t get distracted from the larger task at hand.”
- “Pocket does work in airplane mode.”
- “Don’t get too overwhelmed with all of these browser extensions. Try them all, but playing with too many of them at once will make you less productive.”
- “Disable the browser extensions you’re not using.”
- 6 Browser Extensions to Enhance Productivity
Items/people mentioned in the show: