Have you started brainstorming ways your business can use Facebook Live?
Are you looking for ways to engage your community through live broadcasting?
As Facebook continues to expand their live broadcasting platform, Facebook Live, social media marketers are putting their heads together to come up with fun and creative ways to showcase their brand through live video.
This week on the Social Media Social Hour, I give you 5 ways your business can use Facebook Live.
Let’s do this!
About the show:
The Social Media Social Hour is a podcast for marketers and entrepreneurs looking to get on the social media fast track. The podcast is an interview format, where each week I get up close and personal with top brands and influencers to talk social media, tech and online marketing. Each week I also share tools that I personally use to help me with social media management, sales, marketing, accounts management, and productivity. The Social Media Social Hour is presented by Scoreboard Social.
In this episode, here is what you’ll discover:
- “Facebook Live lets people share live video with their friends and followers on Facebook.”
- “Now you can go live for groups and live for events.”
- “You can have a Facebook group for your business, and broadcast live to that specific group.”
- “Reactions allows users to give instant feedback on their impressions of a broadcast.”
- “Facebook live just rolled out an API, which allows developers to build software on top of the platform.”
- “Now media organizations can seamlessly incorporate Facebook Live into their existing broadcast setup.”
- “This will make it possible for device manufacturers to integrate Facebook Live directly into their latest video products.”
- “You can broadcast to Facebook Live from other devices than your smartphone.
- “You’ll be able to do live screencasts.”
- “You’ll be able to go live from standalone cameras and drones.”
- “You can control who sees your broadcast.”
- “Your live broadcast can last only up to 90 minutes.”
- “I would recommend 10-15 minute videos.”
- “Start telling your audience earlier in the week about your live broadcasts.”
- “For Q&As it may be helpful to have a host to filter the questions from the live audience.”
- “There are endless opportunities at a live event that you can broadcast.”
- “You know what events are relevant for your business, so ask yourself how you can make them more entertaining and what the benefit of it is to share that with your audience.”
- “Showing things behind the scenes humanizes your brand.”
- “You can use Facebook Live as an extension of your content marketing.”
- 5 Ways Your Business Can Use Facebook Live
- Live Q&A with your customers and potential customers
- Broadcast special events specific to your industry
- Behind the scenes of your business
- Feature key employees and staff members
- Product demos
Items/people mentioned in the show: