Do you feel you’re not getting the most out of Facebook when marketing your business?
Would you like to learn how to grow your Facebook following by honing in on your target audience?
This week I’m sharing 5 Facebook features marketers forget to use. In this episode, you’ll learn how we target our avatar and audience by capitalizing on Audience Insights within Facebook. I’ll show you how we search previous posts for insights on what works, and how to grow your following by suggesting your page to email contacts and by inviting specific individuals to like our Page who’ve previously engaged with your content. Plus, you’ll learn how to customize your Facebook Page layout so it’s optimal for your industry.
About the show:
The Social Media Social Hour is a podcast for marketers and entrepreneurs looking to get on the social media fast track. The podcast is an interview format, where each week I get up close and personal with top brands and influencers to talk social media, tech and online marketing. Each week I share tools that I personally use to help me with social media management, sales, marketing, accounts management, and productivity. The Social Media Social Hour is presented by Tack – Power your marketing with authentic content from customers and fans.
In this episode, here is what you’ll discover:
- How to leverage Audience Insights to get detailed info about any target audience on Facebook.
- The 5 detailed sections of Audience Insights.
- How to use Audience Insights to get a better understanding of your audience and target audience on Facebook.
- How to search your previous Facebook Posts for insights on what has worked well in the past.
- How to grow your Facebook Page by suggesting your page to email contacts.
- How to grow your Facebook Page by inviting users who engage with your content.
- How to change the Facebook Page layout of your business to one of the seven templates Facebook recently rolled out.
Items Mentioned In The Show:
- URL to Audience Insights –> Facebook.com/ads/audience-insights
- Contact Tyler