5 Benefits In Bringing On A Social Media Agency
August 24, 2016
Have you been weighing the benefits in bringing on a social media agency?
Have you been reviewing digital agencies, but aren’t sure what matters most?
Social media is not a one person job. As your business grows, it’s important to develop a strategy that will keep your marketing efforts current, secure, and cost effective. Will you hire freelancers, build a team in-house, or bring on a social media agency to help lighten the digital marketing load?
This week on the Social Media Social Hour, I am joined by Bree Kelley, community manager at Casual Fridays, on the 5 benefits in bringing on a social media agency.
Let’s do this!
About the show:
The Social Media Social Hour is a podcast for marketers and entrepreneurs looking to get on the social media fast track. The podcast is an interview format, where each week I get up close and personal with top brands and influencers to talk social media, tech and online marketing. Each week I also share tools that I personally use to help me with social media management, sales, marketing, accounts management, and productivity. The Social Media Social Hour is presented by Scoreboard Social.
In this episode, here is what you’ll discover:
5 Benefits in Bringing on a Social Media Agency:
- You get a bigger team
- You save money
- You get access to better tools
- Your brand is up to date on the latest trends
- Your brand is more digitally secure
Mentionable Quotes by Tyler Anderson:
- “Social media is more than a one person job.”
- “If you’re bringing on an agency, you need to have a proper communication workflow.”
- “If you’re not responding to your messages, you could be missing opportunities.”
- “For the price of hiring one person, you can bring on a team of people with an agency.”
- “We’re here to provide additional analysis on the latest trends.”
- “We’re able to take more of a broad-view approach and not just shoot from the hip.”
- “I think so often people get caught up in headline reading.”
- “If you were to move on from a company, you can have confidence that your agency will continue on with your marketing.”
- “Even if you want to take things in-house, it doesn’t hurt to partner with an agency from a strategic perspective.”
- “Social media doesn’t sleep. If you put social media on a single person, they’re going to get burned out.”
Mentionable Quotes by Bree Kelley:
- “Communication is key to make the agency an extension of you organization, opposed to two pieces working separately.”
- “Agencies are able to keep their finger on the pulse of the industry, and are able to test, compare, and have a better understanding how these trends could go.”
- “The content that comes out of our think-tank environment is so much greater, than if I was sitting there trying to brainstorm by myself.”
- “The value of what you’re going to produce is so much greater when there is collaboration.”
Items/people mentioned in the show: