Are you looking for ways to build quality social relationships?
Are you seeking actionable steps to enhance the relationships in your online communities?
Whether they are personal or professional, relationships are important. Building quality social relationships is the key to more meaningful interactions and solid business transactions.
This week on the Social Media Social Hour, I am joined by Jason Treu, business and executive coach, leading expert on social behavior, and author of the best selling author, on 4 keys to building quality social relationships.
Let’s do this!
About the show:
The Social Media Social Hour is a podcast for marketers and entrepreneurs looking to get on the social media fast track. The podcast is an interview format, where each week I get up close and personal with top brands and influencers to talk social media, tech and online marketing. Each week I also share tools that I personally use to help me with social media management, sales, marketing, accounts management, and productivity. The Social Media Social Hour is presented by Scoreboard Social.
In this episode, here is what you’ll discover:
About Jason Treu:
Jason is a life mastery coach and leading expert on building relationships, leadership, networking, psychology, communication and social skills, along with developing influence, charisma and persuasion.
He speaks and consults with individuals, businesses and organizations, and entrepreneurs across the world on creating the businesses, relationships, financial freedom, careers and life they love.
He has developed a proven system, backed by science, to help individuals create transformation through mastering your mindset and emotions, along with how to quickly build meaningful relationships. His processes are developed to be simple, easy-to-implement and fun.
Thousands of people have used his tools and systems to create extraordinary lives and success. They are pushing beyond their limits, crushing their goals, moving beyond their past, putting passion back in their lives, building relationships they never thought possible, and making their dreams into reality.
Jason was the driving force behind the creation of the best-selling book, “Jump Start Your Social Life.”
He enjoys traveling, great food, philanthropy, the arts, meeting new people, Dallas Mavericks and Cowboys, and spending time with his friends…and Jack Russell Terrier, Napoleon.
- “Getting people from online to offline is absolutely critical.”
- “You always have to provide exceptional value to people.”
- “The more authentic, vulnerable, and truthful with people you are, the more successful you will be.”
- “Think about building online relationships in tiers.”
- “Try and make your online communications more intimate.”
- “The people that add the most value in your life, you will spend the most time with and the most money on. It’s the same online.”
- “You may need to give away more to prove that you don’t have a scorecard.”
- “Try 3 things that take you out of your comfort zone. Once you start getting out of your comfort zone, you become more creative and innovative.”
- “Start taking leaps in life without having evidence.”
Items/people mentioned in the show:
Jason’s Social Media Six Pack:
- Recently the Powerball was over a billion dollars, did you buy a ticket? Yes
- What would you have done if you won the Powerball? Taken a crazy trip, donated to organizations, and done some random acts of kindness
- What’s your favorite type of foreign food? Sushi
- What’s the last picture you took on your phone? A screen shot of a conference
- What’s your favorite social network? Tied between Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram
- What was your first job? Caddy on a golf course and worked at a movie theatre