3 Apps to Enhance Your Digital Content
April 1, 2016
Are you looking for better photo filters that make your content pop?
Are you tired of scrambling with scripts when recording your video content?
With the emphasis on digital and video content growing, quality photos and videos are more important to your audience than ever. Don’t let the price tag scare you, there are plenty of low cost apps to help you get the job done!
This week on the Social Media Social Hour, I discuss 3 apps to enhance your digital content.
Let’s do this!
About the show:
The Social Media Social Hour is a podcast for marketers and entrepreneurs looking to get on the social media fast track. The podcast is an interview format, where each week I get up close and personal with top brands and influencers to talk social media, tech and online marketing. Each week I also share tools that I personally use to help me with social media management, sales, marketing, accounts management, and productivity. The Social Media Social Hour is presented by Scoreboard Social.
In this episode, here is what you’ll discover:
- “While these aren’t necessarily productivity apps, they are very useful and helpful.”
- “Video teleprompter is the only professional app in the app store that allows you to record your script using the front facing camera.”
- “(The app) is cheaper than a Chipotle burrito.”
- “Foodie is a camera app that is customized to take optimal food photos.”
- “Office Lens is like having a scanner in your pocket.”
- “If you’re at a conference and someone has a cool slide on the screen, Office Lens can scan and digitize it into a very readable image.”
- 3 Apps to Enhance Your Digital Content
Items/people mentioned in the show: