Are you looking to stay up-to-date on the latest social media news?
Do you struggle to pick which media sources to subscribe to?
Staying informed on an ever-changing industry can be difficult and time consuming. It’s important to make sure you’re adapting to the latest trends, and providing your clients with the most accurate information. We’ve combed through the most popular social media and marketing blogs, and have picked our favorites.
This week on the Social Media Social Hour, I am joined by Bree Kelley, community manager at Casual Fridays, to discuss the 19 blogs every social media marketer should subscribe to.
Let’s do this!
About the show:
The Social Media Social Hour is a podcast for marketers and entrepreneurs looking to get on the social media fast track. Each week the show features top brands, influencers, and leading social media professionals to talk social media and content marketing. The Social Media Social Hour is presented by Tack – Power your marketing with authentic content from customers and fans.
In this episode, here is what you’ll discover:
19 Blogs Every Social Media Marketer Should Subscribe To:
- The Social Media Coffee Break
- Facebook Newsroom
- Instagram Blog
- Twitter Blog
- Pinterest Blog
- Snapchat Blog
- LinkedIn Blog
- YouTube Blog
- Social Media Examiner
- RazorSocial by Ian Cleary
- Jonloomer.com by Jon Loomer
- SocialTimes by Adweek
- Buffer Blog
- Simply Measured
- Hubspot Marketing Blog
- Marketing Profs
- Content Marketing Institute
Mentionable Quotes by Tyler Anderson:
- “Social Media Examiner is your how-to manual if you’re a social media marketer.”
- “SocialTimes is like the Perez Hilton of social media. They release the tips and things that the social networks haven’t officially released yet.”
- “Follow TechCrunch’s social feed, so you’re not bombarded by all of the topics.”
- “Simply Measured’s blog is very data driven.”
Mentionable Quotes by Bree Kelley:
- “What I like about Instagram’s blog is that they’re really short, and include a lot of statistics.”
- “What I like about SocialTimes and TechCrunch, is that they don’t just publish news. They publish a lot of reports, stats, and infographics.”
Items/people mentioned in the show:
- Casual Fridays Newsletter
- Subscribe –> The Social Media Coffee Break
- Contact Casual Fridays
- Contact Tyler
- Contact Bree